Some quick Weblog updates
- Templates have been moved to their own section in the web UI. Your default/main template appears there now, and any additional templates that you create will be listed there as well.
- You can now schedule posts to be published in the future by simply setting a future date/time in the entry metadata.
And a few quick bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent interpretation of the timezone configuration.
- Fixed an issue preventing links from working when weblogs were served from some of the built-in routes on the Switchboard.
- Filtered templates from appearing in search results.
- Fixed a problem with the
Index: Excludeentry metadata, which wasn’t properly excluding entries from search results.
And, finally, a quick update on Weblog documentation. I’m still way behind on it, but starting to get somewhere! You’ll now find it (as a work in progress) at https://weblog.lol, and the source can be found in this repo.
More to come soon!